- Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
- Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
- There's no such thing as too much candy. (too true, too true)
- All work and no play can make you a basket case. (too late for me!)
- A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
- Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day. (that is me...every day...whoops...)
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- Some body parts should be floppy. (couldn't be more right...lots of floppiness here)
- Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans.
- Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
- The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
- To show your true colours, you have to come out of the shell.
- The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
Sunday, 8 April 2012
All I need to know I learned from the Easter Bunny!
This is one of those e-mails doing the rounds at the minute. It's cute, so I am sharing.....
I hope you are having a happy, bouncy, chocolate-y, sunshine-y long weekend. If not - you'd better hop to it! (sorry, couldn't resist)