Sunday 8 April 2012

All I need to know I learned from the Easter Bunny!

This is one of those e-mails doing the rounds at the minute.  It's cute, so I am sharing.....

  • Don't put all your eggs in one basket. 
  • Everyone needs a friend who is all ears. 
  • There's no such thing as too much candy. (too true, too true)
  • All work and no play can make you a basket case. (too late for me!)
  • A cute tail attracts a lot of attention. 
  • Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day. (that is me...every day...whoops...)
  • Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits. 
  • Some body parts should be floppy. (couldn't be more right...lots of floppiness here)
  • Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans. 
  • Good things come in small, sugar coated packages. 
  • The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
  • To show your true colours, you have to come out of the shell.
  • The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.

I hope you are having a happy, bouncy, chocolate-y, sunshine-y long weekend.  If not - you'd better hop to it! (sorry, couldn't resist)




No comments: