Friday 18 May 2012

Hand Drawn Fabric {Vote!}

Swirly Stripes

I have been wanting to play around with fabric design and Spoonflower for a.g.e.s...well, I finally got my act together and put together a hand drawn swirly, loopy, flowery design.  It is entered into this weeks hand drawn fabric contest....

Please Vote For Me.

The image above is my design - viewed as a fat quarter (21"x18" or 52x45cm).  There are lots of designs to choose from and you can choose as many or as few as you like.  You can vote here.  There are some rather pretty and fun designs there, so worth a browse just for fun.

Oh...and if you are in the Spoonflower fabric buying buying market...you can buy it here!  I am waiting for my sample fabric to arrive in the post...I have 2 little plans for it.  Will keep you posted!



No comments: