Wednesday 28 September 2011

Indian Summer Gift

As our doors to the garden are wide open
The washing on the line being buffeted in the breeze
and the dogs tanning their bellies

I give you a 20% discount code
Please use SUNNY20 on checkout in either my Etsy shop or the Two Little Flowers shop.  This discount will last until 2 October

You can say thanks to the lovely Indian summer we are having here in the UK for the present

Now, all I need to make my day perfect, is for Chloe to sleep!  Ava is at nursery, so I should be getting *things* done....not so, what with a wide awake 4 month old....

PS - If you prefer purchasing from Etsy and don't see what you are looking for, or need
 more of a particular item, please message me and I will add what you are looking for to the shop.

No comments: