Thursday, 15 September 2011

Birdie Jammies - Iron on Patches

I just finished Ava's pj top to go with her new flannel pj pants.  I used some of my alphabet ion on patches to decorate it.  Instead of using 'i's I used birdie flannel scraps from her pants.  I haven't sewn any of the patches on, the iron on stuff works brilliantly well.  If it does start to peel off, I will stitch it down then....I am all for easy peasy and quick solutions!

After all the cutting, dying, sewing and ironing, I have to confess that I am a bit annoyed with myself.  The sewing pattern I chose appears to have a very low front neckline!  Silly me...will have to see what it looks like worn, then make some fix-up from there.

No comments: