Wednesday 6 July 2011

Mollie Makes has landed at my door

I discovered the new Mollie Makes magazine a few weeks ago and immediately fell in love with it.  It quenches my thirst for colour, texture, patterns, shopping, web browsing, crochet....you get the idea.  Anyhow, I decided that a subscription was in order!  The lovely, bright and shiny new edition landed at my door today.  YAY!!  I am itching to get my crochet hook out of my current project so that I can have a go at the gorgeous flowers and butterfly lurking within.



I haven't had a proper chance to look at it yet, what with only having 1 hand free most of the time - having a 6 week old baby pretty much permanently attached to me is something of a problem...  But, it is something to look foward to when I am given a few moments peace and when my brain isn't buzzing with the rabbit toy, hat and blanket projects I currently have on the go.

More later!

No comments: