Wednesday 13 July 2011

Finally :: Colouring Toys, here we are!

It has taken me far too long, but I have started uploading them.  It might take a big longer, what with the grunting and groaning of little "Rose" sounding like she is about to wake up.  Wednesdays are my 'me' day - the only day of the week when 2 year old "Lily" is at play school...and I have a teeny tiny bit of peace and time to do what I want to do.

So, here is Emma...a colouring in doll.  She is 23cm tall x 16cm wide at her pigtails.



She is hand drawn on to cotton fabric - so each one will be unique.  You have the option of her coming 'flat packed' (i.e. ready for you to sew and fill) or sewn, filled and ready to colour.  12 fabric crayons are included with either option for maximum colouring pleasure.


I also have 2 bunnies in the pipe line, as well as a crocodile - hopefully they will appear soon!


Emma (flat packed) :: All nice and neat and ready to be posted.

If you are interested.....please click on the link to the right.  Also, if you are busting at the seams for one of my other colouring toys, please drop me a note and I will expedite my process!!

No comments: