Thursday 26 July 2012

Lovely Summery Weather

Today is the 4th day of the most awesome weather.  31 deg C is again the forecast high today.  I am melting, but loving real summer!

I always walk through Russell Square on my way home from work - it is a relatively small, but lovely and green park with a lovely little fountain in the middle.  One of those fountains that just looks like paving when it is off, but bubbles and spouts through the paving when it is on.  I took a few photo's the other evening.

It was around 6:30pm and really, really warm.  As you can see, there were loads of people just chilling on the grass.

You can just about see the fountain is in the distance.  There were a few littlies in their swimming cozzies splashing around in the bubbling jets.  So nice to see people enjoying the warm weather and just enjoying being outdoors!



The pictures are a little fuzzy...I blame it on my phone camera, again...It's so nice to have windows and doors open to the breeze and warm weather.




No comments: