Tuesday 17 April 2012

New Product New Product New Pr-o-o-o-duct!


Ok, ok, ok!  I am just a little excited to have these in my shop now.  I first mentioned them w-a-a-a-y back in September last year.  I just can not believe that almost 7 months have gone by since then.

I finally conquered my fear of my mammoth sized screen week ago, and today, I squeezed in time to print a bunch of these quirky-fun tea towels.  

The design is my own, created especially for you or your little people to colour {or, you could just enjoy it as it is}.  You could use it in your own kitchen, or save it for a special Granny.  There is also plenty of space above the print for a memorable message to be written to your favourite person.


We have coloured the tea towels with crayons as well as Crayola fabric markers.  I must say that the crayons were a lot more fun, and most definitely easier for little hands to use.  We taped the tea towel to the table and coloured away, then I wrote Ava's name and the date on the side...and posted it off our Grannies, with strict instructions that this work of art was to be Used and not just sit in a drawer!  

I kept the marked coloured one for me....

So, hop on over to 1 of my shops and grab yourself some colouring fun!  




2 comments:

Alex said...

I love your style. Little birdies in birdhouses are gorgeous!

Keri said...

Hi Alex, thank you for visiting all the way from Australia! Am very, very glad that you like the birdies. Have a great day.