Wednesday 22 August 2012

Onwards and Upwards

We have been beavering away in the evenings (we, as in Flower Daddy - aka my html guru and I) creating a new Two Little Flowers shop.

My current shop is a clunky Wordpress shop.  It is a bit of a pain to manage...so a new shop is coming sooooon!  I am very excited.




I have been burning the midnight oil stocking the shelves.  We have been checking that links work and that correct information is in place.  I have been bending Flower Daddies ear about moving, removing and creating links.

Did I already say that I am very excited about the new shop?  For me it is much easier to manage stock and general graphics.  But, for you, as a shopper, I think that it is a much more comfortable place to visit.  Images are also easier to look at and flick through.  So far the shop is really smooth to move through, which is great...no annoying waiting for images to load...

It gets better...the new shop helps host an affiliates program!  You could earn 5% commission on sales that you send to the shop.  How exciting is that?!

I still have more shelves to stock, but, that can wait until tonight.  Right now, I have a new print to go play with while I wait for emulsion to dry on 2 other screens; so best I be off to make the most of my last child-free day this week.  Every minute counts!



No comments: